Board of Directors
The nine-member Board of Directors, appointed by the Boone County Commission, administers agency activities.
The Board Members are:
- Bob Bailey, Chair
- Janet Thompson, Vice Chair
- Sarah Giboney, Secretary – Treasurer
- Donald Catlett
- Tec Chapman
- Elizabeth Heidt
- Max Lewis
- Todd McCubbin
- Ken Pearson
Board meetings are generally held on the first Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m., at our offices, 1209 East Walnut. Beginning in September, 2015, the regular Board Meeting date will be the second Wednesday of the month.
2015 Board Meetings
- January 14 – Agenda
- January 23 – Capital Projects Committee Meeting Agenda
- February 4 – Agenda
- March 4 – Agenda
- April 1 – Agenda
- April 3 – Capital Projects Committee Meeting Agenda
- May 6 - Agenda
- June 17 (meeting date re-scheduled) – Agenda
- July – No scheduled meeting
- July 9 – Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
- August 5 – Agenda
- September 9
- October 14
- November 10 (re-scheduled from November 11 in observance of the Veterans Day holiday)
- December – No scheduled meeting
2016 Board Meetings
- January 13
Call 874-1995 for information about meeting schedule or agenda.
The agency operates within the confines of the enabling legislation and the language of the local tax initiatives that established this agency for Boone County. Boone County Family Resources is designated as an Affiliated Community Service Provider of the Missouri Department of Mental Health. As a public entity, the agency abides by all applicable statutes and rules, including those governing conduct of public meetings, ethical considerations for public officials, fidelity bond provisions, and is annually audited by an independent accounting firm.