Janet ThompsonVice Chair
The nine-member Board of Directors, appointed by the Boone County Commission, administers agency activities.
Board meetings are generally held on the second Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m., at our offices, 1209 East Walnut Street with the exceptions noted below.
2017 Board Meetings
- January 11 – Agenda
- February 8 – Agenda
- March 8 – Agenda; Revised Agenda March 6
- March 20 – Agenda for Special Board Meeting regarding Chapter 100 Application
- April 11 – Agenda for Capital Projects Committee Meeting
- April 12 – Agenda
- May 16* – Agenda – *the May 10 meeting was re-scheduled to May 16 at 5:30 p.m. – Agenda for May 16
- June 14 – Agenda
- July – no meeting scheduled
- August 9 – Agenda; Revised Agenda August 8
- September 13 – Agenda
- October 11 – Agenda
- November 8
- December – no meeting scheduled
2018 Board Meetings
- January 10
Call 573-874-1995 for information about meeting schedule or agenda.
The agency operates within the confines of the enabling legislation and the language of the local tax initiatives that established this agency for Boone County. Boone County Family Resources is designated as an Affiliated Community Service Provider of the Missouri Department of Mental Health. As a public entity, the agency abides by all applicable statutes and rules, including those governing conduct of public meetings, ethical considerations for public officials, fidelity bond provisions, and is annually audited by an independent accounting firm.