Board of Directors
Current Board of Directors
Bob Bailey, Chair
Janet Thompson, Vice Chair
Max Lewis, Secretary
The nine-member Board of Directors, appointed by the Boone County Commission, administers agency activities. The agency operates within the confines of the enabling legislation and the language of the local tax initiatives that established this agency for Boone County. Boone County Family Resources is designated as an Affiliated Community Service Provider of the Missouri Department of Mental Health. As a public entity, the agency abides by all applicable statutes and rules, including those governing conduct of public meetings, ethical considerations for public officials, fidelity bond provisions, and is annually audited by an independent accounting firm.
Board meetings are generally held on the first Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m., at our offices, 1209 East Walnut.
2014 Board Meetings:
- January 15, 2014 (postponed from January 8) – Agenda
- February 12, 2014 (postponed from February 5) – Agenda
- March 5, 2014 – Agenda
- April 2, 2014 - BCFR Board of Directors Capital Projects Committee will meet at 6 p.m. – Agenda
- April 9, 2014 (postponed from April 2) – Agenda
- May 7, 2014 - Agenda
- June 4, 2014 – Agenda
- July – No Scheduled Meeting
- August 13, 2014 (postponed from August 6) – Agenda
- September 3, 2014 – Agenda
- October 1, 2014 – Agenda
- November 5, 2014
- December – No Scheduled Meeting
2015 Board Meetings:
- January 14, 2015 (second week)
Call 874-1995 for information about meeting schedule or agenda.