Do you like to draw, paint, collage or take photographs? BCFR is having a holiday card design contest! We are looking for a person served by the agency to create some original artwork that illustrates the spirit of the holiday season and the heart of BCFR’s mission to support persons to thrive in the community, connect with others and achieve their personal goals.
- Artwork must be created by a person supported by Boone County Family Resources.
- Artwork should celebrate the holiday season and not be specific to any religious celebration or affiliation.
- Artwork must be no larger than 9″ x 12″ and can be either vertical or horizontal in orientation.
- Artist must submit their full name, address, and phone number with their artwork so we can contact you if you’re the winner.
- Artwork may be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com or dropped off at our main office, 1209 E Walnut Street, Columbia, MO 65201.
The winning design will be selected from the artwork submitted by the deadline. Winners shall be selected by a panel of judges chosen by BCFR. The criteria used in the selection of the winners shall include: turning the entry in by the deadline, overall creativity, originality, and overall design. In addition to the honor of being selected, the winner will also receive a $50 Visa gift card. The winning artist notified no later than November 27, 2017. BCFR will then print the winning artwork on holiday greeting cards and will list the artist’s name on the card with their permission.
BCFR will retain all reproduction rights to submitted artwork with credit given to the artist. Artists agree to assign all copyrights for the artwork to BCFR. Entries must be original in concept and work and not violate any artist or copyright laws.
Artists may submit their artwork in person to the BCFR main office, 1209 E Walnut Street, or electronically via email any time between November 6 and 5 p.m. on Monday, November 20, 2017.