The Life & Work Connections team provides community integration support that includes competitive integrated employment. When individuals are not eligible for supported employment through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, they may still qualify for support in finding competitive work.
Support may include:
- Assessments to identify strengths and interests
- Interviewing for jobs you want
- Connecting you with natural supports (co-workers in the workplace)
- Consultation with your employer
- Teaching self-advocacy
- Transportation and schedule management
- Benefit planning
When individuals are eligible for supported employment through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, they may wish to consider the IPS program:
Read about participants’ job success stories through our program
Want to learn more?
Contact Life & Work Connections Supervisor, Renee Carter, or your BCFR Support Coordinator at 573-874-1995 to find out about eligibility.