Upcoming conferences and workshops for persons served, their families, self-advocates, and providers.
- Easterseals Midwest Parent Training, Summer 2021
Easterseals Midwest is offering onsite parent training for parents of children with autism in a 2-week personalized course with an Autism Training Specialist.
Autism Training Specialists use Applied Behavior Analysis techniques to help parents learn:
- How to manage your child’s most challenging behaviors
- How to tailor daily therapeutic activities so your child develops and reaches their goals
- How to effectively communicate with your child every day
- How to manage the stress that autism puts on your family
- MACDDS Annual Conference 2021, September 29-October 1, 2021
The Missouri Association of County Developmental Disability Services (MACDDS) will hold their annual conference, Sharing the Vision: 2021 and Beyond, on September 29-October 1, 2021 at the Holiday Inn Expo Center in Columbia, MO. Go HERE for early information on the conference.
- Thompson Center's Parent Conference, October 13, 2021
The University of Missouri Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders is proud to announce the 16th Annual Parent Conference on October 13, 2021 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in St. Louis – Chesterfield. This is a one-day conference for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of individuals with autism. Cost is $20 and includes lunch. Go HERE for more information.
- Thompson Center Autism Conference 2021, October 14-15, 2021
The University of Missouri Thompson Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders is proud to announce its 16th Annual Autism Conference on October 14-15, 2021 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in St. Louis – Chesterfield. This two-day conference aims to educate and provide support for professionals who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorders, including educators, psychologists, speech/language pathologists, medical professionals, applied behavior analysts, employment specialists, vocational rehabilitation counselors, service coordinators, and advocates. Schedule and session descriptions HERE. Registration information HERE. Call 573-884-6052 for additional access or information.