The Friends of BCFR Speaker Series
Building Financial Independence & Empowerment for Individuals with Disabilities
Thursday, Oct. 24 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Hickman High School
Media Room, enter through north entrance, by circle drive
1104 N. Providence Rd, Columbia
- What are the benefits to MO ABLE Accounts?
- How do I save and invest money without losing eligibility?
- Why use a special needs trust rather than a traditional trust?
- Why does the age of a person with a disability matter for first party special needs trusts?
- How can I set up a trust for myself or a loved one with a disability?
- Why use Midwest Special Needs Trust instead of a bank?
Casie joined MSNT in September 2011, after working as a case manager with the Clay County Public Administrators office. As a Trust Specialist, Casie educates professionals, families, and individuals about special needs trust and ABLE Accounts. Casie works closely with Co-Trustees and guardians to help administer the trust. Casie graduated from William Jewell College with a BA in Psychology and recently attended Cornell University to receive her certification as a Certified Work Incentives Practitioner. .
RSVP to the event, click here.