Janet ThompsonVice Chair
The nine-member Board of Directors, appointed by the Boone County Commission, administers agency activities.
Board meetings are generally held on the second Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m., at our offices, 1209 East Walnut Street with the exceptions noted below.
2020 Board Meetings
- January 22, 2020 – Agenda
- February 12, 2020 – Agenda – Cancelled due to inclement weather
- March 11, 2020 – Agenda
- April 8, 2020 – Agenda
- May 13, 2020 – Agenda
- May 19, 2020 – Capital Projects Meeting, 10 a.m. via Zoom, contact Laura Cravens at 573-874-19995, x 110 if wish to join
- June 10, 2020 – Agenda, Revised, 5:30 p.m. via Zoom, contact Laura Cravens at 573-874-19995, x 110 if wish to join
- August 12, 2020 – Agenda , Revised Agenda – 5:30 p.m. via Zoom, contact Laura Cravens at 573-874-19995, x 110 if wish to join
- September 9, 2020 –
- October 14, 2020 –
- November 18, 2020
Call 573-874-1995 for information about meeting schedule or agenda.
The agency operates within the confines of the enabling legislation and the language of the local tax initiatives that established this agency for Boone County. Boone County Family Resources is designated as an Affiliated Community Service Provider of the Missouri Department of Mental Health. As a public entity, the agency abides by all applicable statutes and rules, including those governing conduct of public meetings, ethical considerations for public officials, fidelity bond provisions, and is annually audited by an independent accounting firm.