Invitation to Bid: BCFR Supported Living Laundry Rooms for 12 Diego Court and 16 Diego Court
Pre-Bid Conference: Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11 a.m. at 16 Diego Court and 12 Diego Court, Columbia, MO 65201
Submission Deadline: Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. to Simon Associates, INC., 210 Park Ave, Columbia, MO 65203
Bid Opening: Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. via Zoom Conference Call (Conference Call Details are within Bid Specs linked below)
All Questions regarding bid can be directed to: Ryan Beasley, Simon Associates, INC, 210 Park Ace, Columbia, MO 65203. 573-874-1818 ext. 206 ; email@example.com
Please click the following link to view all bid information: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gbpCZ8Lq5Qxw2nb_EMWTeyw8I9G1iBku
To be updated on all of the latest information regarding this project, please sign in on the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sub-hNTLcHQ76NLPTcUBSQjKMaJ9iy7Zf5hs_jNsbmc/edit
Invitation to Bid: Appliances
Pre-Bid Conference: N/A
Submission Deadline: Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. to Boone County Family Resources, 1209 E Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201
Bid Opening: Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 4:30 a.m. via Zoom Conference Call (Conference Call Details are within Bid Information linked below)
All Questions regarding bid can be directed to: Laura Cravens, Boone County Family Resources, by Monday, October 19, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Please click here for Bid Information.
Amendment #1: Please provide bids on appliances with the finishes as follows:
- Finger proof-resistant stainless for refrigerator/freezers, dishwashers
- Stainless for double wall oven, range, range hood, ice & water dispensers
- Stainless or black for microwaves, small refrigerator
- White, black or stainless acceptable for washing machine and dryer
Amendment #2: Please see below for updates:
- The 30″ range is a free-standing, ADA range
- The range hood is recirculating
- The beverage center does NOT need to have a lock mechanism
Amendment #3: Please see below for updates:
The countertop ice and water dispensers should be touchless models.
The stand-alone ice machine, with 90 pound storage, will be used for pitchers or other larger beverage dispensers for agency events. Examples include trainings for staff with up to 100 attendees. The ice machine will also be used to fill coolers and large ice water containers a few times a year. A limited number of staff will be using this machine so a scoop-out model is what we are looking for, not a dispenser-style model (common in hotels).
- Desktop and Laptops
- Installation of Patio Railing
- Addition of Laundry Room
Closed or Awarded
- 7-passenger mini-van with conversion for wheel chair access – Awarded February 27, 2018 to Jay Hatfield Modifications LLC, Lee’s Summit
- 260 Apple Tree Court Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Diego Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Rebuilding outdoor second floor decks for 4 apartments on residential apartment building – Awarded October 16, 2017 to Little Dixie Construction LLC, Columbia
- Residential Sites Flooring Project – no bids were received
- Restroom Renovation Project – Awarded June 12, 2017 to Professional Contractors and Engineers, Inc, Columbia
- Snow and Ice Removal Services – 3-year renewable contract awarded August 11, 2015 to MizMow Lawn & Landscaping, Columbia; renewed November 2016 for second year; renewed November 2017 for third year.
- Lawn Services for Properties Owned by Boone County Family Resources-Awarded March 29, 2018 to Shamrock Lawn Care, LLC, Boonville
- Snow Removal Services– Awarded August 2, 2018 to Grizzly Bear Lawn Care, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 260 Apple Tree Court Interior Paint– Awarded August 10, 2018 to Moonlight Painting, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 12 Diego and 281 AppleTree Flooring– Awarded October 8, 2018 to Combined Flooring, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Vehicle Purchase Up to Two 5-Passenger Automobiles– Awarded May 7, 2019 to Joe Machens Nissan, Columbia, MO
- Boone County Family Resources Auditing Services- Awarded to Williams Keepers, CPAs, Columbia, MO
- Construction Manager as Constructor Services- Awarded to Little Dixie Construction, Columbia, MO
- Real Estate Broker- Awarded to Plaza Commercial Realty, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Seven Passenger Mini-Van with Conversion for Single Passenger Wheelchair Accessibility- Awarded to Jay Hatfield Mobility, Lee’s Summit, MO
- Modular Workstations- Awarded to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia, MO
If you have questions about any of the bid solicitations, please contact (573) 874-1995 .