Request for Bid for Modular Workstations
Optional Pre-Bid Conference: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at Boone County Family Resources 1209 E. Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201
Written Questions or Clarifications Regarding Bid Submission Due: Thursday, March 26, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.
Bid Submission Due: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 by 4:30 p.m. to Boone County Family Resources 1209 E. Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201
Bid Opening: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. at Boone County Family Resources 1209 E. Walnut, Columbia, MO 65201
View Bid Specs and Packet here. Bid Specs and Packets will also be located at Boone County Family Resources Front Desk.
- Replace section of concrete parking lot
- Installation of yard fencing at a residential site
- Replace soffit and gutters on multiple buildings
Closed or Awarded
- 7-passenger mini-van with conversion for wheel chair access – Awarded February 27, 2018 to Jay Hatfield Modifications LLC, Lee’s Summit
- 260 Apple Tree Court Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Diego Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Rebuilding outdoor second floor decks for 4 apartments on residential apartment building – Awarded October 16, 2017 to Little Dixie Construction LLC, Columbia
- Residential Sites Flooring Project – no bids were received
- Restroom Renovation Project – Awarded June 12, 2017 to Professional Contractors and Engineers, Inc, Columbia
- Snow and Ice Removal Services – 3-year renewable contract awarded August 11, 2015 to MizMow Lawn & Landscaping, Columbia; renewed November 2016 for second year; renewed November 2017 for third year.
- Lawn Services for Properties Owned by Boone County Family Resources-Awarded March 29, 2018 to Shamrock Lawn Care, LLC, Boonville
- Snow Removal Services– Awarded August 2, 2018 to Grizzly Bear Lawn Care, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 260 Apple Tree Court Interior Paint– Awarded August 10, 2018 to Moonlight Painting, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 12 Diego and 281 AppleTree Flooring– Awarded October 8, 2018 to Combined Flooring, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Vehicle Purchase Up to Two 5-Passenger Automobiles– Awarded May 7, 2019 to Joe Machens Nissan, Columbia, MO
- Boone County Family Resources Auditing Services- Awarded to Williams Keepers, CPAs, Columbia, MO
- Construction Manager as Constructor Services- Awarded to Little Dixie Construction, Columbia, MO
- Real Estate Broker- Awarded to Plaza Commercial Realty, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Seven Passenger Mini-Van with Conversion for Single Passenger Wheelchair Accessibility- Awarded to Jay Hatfield Mobility, Lee’s Summit, MO
If you have questions about any of the bid solicitations, please contact (573) 874-1995 .