INVITATION TO submit Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) for Construction Manager as Constructor Services for the construction of Boone County Family Resources Office building at 2700 West Ash, Columbia, MO.
Sealed RFQs will be received at the office of:
Boone County Family Resources (BCFR), 1209 E. Walnut St., Columbia, MO 65201
Until 1:00 P.M. CST on Monday, June 3, 2019.
The RFQ packet posted at https://www.bcfr.org/about-us/bids/ includes the following required documents:
- Request for Qualifications for Construction Management as Constructor Services
- RFQ Response Form
- Statement of Offeror’s Qualifications
- Anti-Collusion Statement
- Signature and Identify of Offeror
- Offeror’s Acknowledgment
- Work Authorization Certification
- Affidavit of Compliance and Construction Safety Training Requirements
Electronic documents are available at no cost. No paper copies will be issued. It is the responsibility of the user to print the files. 3D images of the project are available HERE.
Written Questions or Clarifications Regarding the RFQ Submission should be directed to Jody Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ryan Beasley (email@example.com) with Simon Associates, Inc. by Monday, May 27, 2019 at 12:00 noon, CST.
Response to Written Questions or Clarifications Regarding the RFQ to be posted at https://www.bcfr.org/about-us/bids/ by Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 12:00 noon, CST.
No Written Questions were received by the deadline.
Public Opening of RFQ Responses will be at 1:15 P.M. on Monday, June 3, 2019 at the BCFR office, 1209 East Walnut St., Columbia, MO.
Response to Written Questions or Clarifications Regarding RFQ can be found by clicking HERE.
- Replace section of concrete parking lot
- Installation of yard fencing at a residential site
- Replace soffit and gutters on multiple buildings
Closed or Awarded
- 7-passenger mini-van with conversion for wheel chair access – Awarded February 27, 2018 to Jay Hatfield Modifications LLC, Lee’s Summit
- 260 Apple Tree Court Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Diego Flooring Project – Awarded January 22, 2018 to Marathon Building Environments, Columbia
- Rebuilding outdoor second floor decks for 4 apartments on residential apartment building – Awarded October 16, 2017 to Little Dixie Construction LLC, Columbia
- Residential Sites Flooring Project – no bids were received
- Restroom Renovation Project – Awarded June 12, 2017 to Professional Contractors and Engineers, Inc, Columbia
- Snow and Ice Removal Services – 3-year renewable contract awarded August 11, 2015 to MizMow Lawn & Landscaping, Columbia; renewed November 2016 for second year; renewed November 2017 for third year.
- Lawn Services for Properties Owned by Boone County Family Resources-Awarded March 29, 2018 to Shamrock Lawn Care, LLC, Boonville
- Snow Removal Services– Awarded August 2, 2018 to Grizzly Bear Lawn Care, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 260 Apple Tree Court Interior Paint– Awarded August 10, 2018 to Moonlight Painting, LLC, Columbia, MO
- 12 Diego and 281 AppleTree Flooring– Awarded October 8, 2018 to Combined Flooring, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Vehicle Purchase Up to Two 5-Passenger Automobiles– Awarded May 7, 2019 to Joe Machens Nissan, Columbia, MO
- Boone County Family Resources Auditing Services- Awarded to Williams Keepers, CPAs, Columbia, MO
If you have questions about any of the bid solicitations, please contact (573) 874-1995 .